â€œAutumn is the hardest season. The leaves are all falling, and they’re falling like they’re falling in love with the ground.â€ â€“ Andrea Gibson
Do you have any plans for this fall season? I have provided a list of things you can do with your family and friends.
- 25 things to do this Fall
- Choose a pumpkin from a local patch
- Go Apple Picking
- Carve a pumpkin for Halloween
- Toast pumpkin seeds
- Open your windows and enjoy the crisp air
- Go to a haunted house
- Take a walk in a park and pick up leaves
- Attend a local Fall festival
- Hang a pretty Fall wreath on your front door
- Bake a pie
- Jump in leaf pile
- Visit your local Farmers Market
- Conquer a corn maze
- Tailgate at a local sporting event
- Perfect for chili recipe
- Get a pumpkin flavored coffee
- Go on a hayride
- Drink craft beer
- Eat a caramel apple
- Roast marshmallows over a fire
- Drink fresh apple cider
- Bundle up and take a walk downtown
- Bake pumpkin bread
- Make your own Halloween costume
- Buy a dozen Fall cake doughnuts
Here are a few easy ways to decorate your apartment for Fall:
- Add darker pops of color by adding fun throw pillows in fall shades of green, red, orange, yellow or purple.
- Add comfort and Fall vibes by draping warm blankets over the back of your couch/chair or at the foot of your bed. They have a dual purpose as they also will keep you warm as the weather starts to get colder. You can use different fall colors and textures to match your other dÃ©cor.
- Add small Fall decorations to your apartment by adding pumpkins, leaves, and Fall colored flowers. You can pack and summer decorations in a box and switch your decorations every season.
- Electric candles are perfect for Fall, especially flavors like pumpkin, cinnamon, or other baked goods. They not only add a cute decorative touch but also make your apartment smell great.
- If you love Halloween, you can decorate with skulls, black cats, ghosts and more. Halloween is right in the middle of Fall, so you can put your decorations out now and keep them out until November 1st. You can choose to switch to Thanksgiving decorations or wait until Christmas to decorate again.
- Add a cute Fall wreath to your door. You can make one yourself or buy one. It may have leaves, flowers, mini pumpkins or squash, and different fall colors. You can put it on the door to your bedroom or the outside door for your neighbors to admire.
Follow these steps and your apartment will be looking its best for Fall 2017!